Every company faces challenges within some aspect of human resources; therefore, TJS has designed a program to assist you in reviewing, identifying and managing your risks. The first step it to understanding the key human resource areas that can pose a risk to your business is to complete the below questionnaire. Once you have responded to all the questions, TJS will provide you with the TJS Overall Initial HR Assessment Report containing information about what, why and how that topic is important in your risk mitigation program. In addition, you will receive a statistical overview.
Top HR areas for potential risks:
- General Company – Your company relating to increasing or decreasing of your workforce, if you are a Federal Contractor, have you had any EEOC DOL, FLSA, or NLRB claims, etc.
- Hiring, Staffing and Onboarding – The recruiting process, job descriptions, independent contractors, etc.
- EE Relations & Employment Practices – Employee / company policies and handbooks.
- Compensation - Wage & Hours – Classification of employees (exempt/non-exempt employees, absenteeism policies, etc.)
- Compensation – Benefits – SPD, POP plans, HIPAA items.
- Record Keeping & Compliance Requirements – Personnel records, retention of records, government notifications, etc.
- Health & Safety – OSHA reports and regulations, wellness programs, etc.
We offer our clients access to many great HR resources to help with these items.
Our Mywave connect system will give you access to a wide variety of
This is our online employee benefits system we offer to our clients at no charge. We will walk you through the information needed to build out your personalized system and you will have training on maintaining your system for all of your benefits administration needs. This system will also complete ACA forms for your employees and to send to the IRS.