Improve Your 2018 Compliance Outlook with These 13 Lucky Tips & Insights Webinar
Join us for a webinar on April 26, 2018 from 2:00-3:00 PM EDT.
HRCI* and SHRM** Pre-Approved Webinar
13 is your lucky number! Join AP Benefit Advisors' (an AssuredPartners’ Company) General Counsel and VP of Compliance, Patrick Haynes, for this complimentary, one-hour webinar as he counts down these 13 lucky tips and insights to improve your 2018 compliance outlook:
1. ACA - Limits (OOPMax Changes 2018 vs. 2019, Affordability Changes 2018 vs. 2019)
2. ACA - Cadillac Tax
3. EEOC - Wellness Litigation (AARP vs. EEOC)
4. HCR - AHPs (Association Health Plans)
5. HIPAA - Reminders: BAAs with Vendors & Carriers
6. HIPAA - NPP: Notice of Privacy Practices (and an actual policy)
7. IRS - IRS Relief 1094/1095
8. IRS - Notice 2018-6
9. IRS - IRS Q&A
10. IRS - HSA Limits Lowered - COLA
11. IRS - Vasectomies & HDHP-HSAs
12. IRS - Cafeteria Plans: Section 125 Status Changes - Reminders & Best Practices
13. IRS - HDHP: HSA Potpourri (a. Medicare, b. Clinics, c. Virtual Doctors, d. AFLAC/VOYA/Indemnity Plans, e. Limits)
About our Presenter:
As AP Benefit Advisors’ GC and Vice President – Compliance, Patrick Haynes advises employers and plan sponsors in a variety of health and welfare benefit plan compliance matters, including, but not limited to, tax qualification and other Internal Revenue Code issues, PPACA, ERISA, COBRA and HIPAA portability, security and privacy issues. Patrick lectures frequently and has published many articles on health and welfare benefit plan compliance topics. Patrick is admitted to practice Admitted to Practice before the U.S. Supreme Court and in the Federal and State Courts of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and the District of Columbia.
This webinar is open to all HR and Finance Professionals. Please, no brokers, agents, TPA's and PEO's.